Tuesday, April 26, 2011

this blog is useless

Am I right or am I right?

I'm thinking of deleting this blog because (1) no one reads this crap anyway, (2) I get nothing out of writing crap here and (3) I'm thinking of making a new private blog. So what do you think?

*echo*

God, I feel so alone.

Because I have nothing else to write about:

So anyway, while scavenging for interesting finds in the internet, I came across the blog of my first crush in Pisay. He's so damn good, he's so damn funny, he's so damn tall. And the way he walks and speaks just got me right away during the first day of school (I'm so shallow, right? But then again, that is not altogether surprising). Black frames, clean cut, you could almost entirely guess that it's one silly girl's type. There's one catch though, as I would learn later on. He's bisexual.

Two things that drew me to poring and poring over his blog posts are his epic sense of sarcasm and indifference to just about anything that a pretentious person would claim to care about. Finally, a common ground. Hah. But he's too (openly) sexually hungry for my taste. And so ends my senseless post.

No comments:

Post a Comment