Thursday, February 3, 2011

i really just have to let this out

Fuuuck. Fuck fuck fuck
I hate the world

I thought Taylor Swift was a bitch and a psycho when she decided to release the song "Better than Revenge," but now I can actually kinda get where that was coming from. I've been in a bad mood since I-don't-know-when this week. Uncooperative group mates, schemy members of other groups, some stupid decisions, betrayal of trust. I feel like I'm about to explode. Maybe it would be better if I lock myself in a room for half an hour or so and scream there like crazy, instead of ruining other people's moods just because I feel very very angry at myself, at some people, the world in general actually.

I really can't believe I'm typing this. You know what's annoying? When people ask you, "Are you okay? What is wrong?". Duhhhhh, I'm obviously not okay so why don't they shut up and mind their own fucking business.

I hate it, I hate it. I hate you for ruining everything. For not being brave enough to tell me. For choosing the safe way out, for entering a whole new world without even saying, "Hey, you're on your own, bitch. I don't care about you. Not at all."

Also, I don't feel like attending the prom anymore. Maybe it would be better to get some sleep instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment